March 14th-16th companies from all over the world will be flying into Charlotte, North Carolina to hopefully discover the next best thing in the bedding industry. There will be a record-breaking 260 companies in attendance which includes suppliers showing off their latest creations and bedding producers and retailers on the hunt for that new “THING” that will set them apart from their competition.
Here are my top 5 reasons you should consider going if you don’t already have your trip booked:
- If you want to be on the cutting edge and know what the trends are in this industry, the ISPA Expo is where you go. Sure Vegas market is important to see the finished goods but this is where it all starts. If you aren’t always trying to discover new things you will fall behind to the guy that does! Innovation is hard work.
- The ISPA team has put together some really great educational sessions for you to attend. Want to sell more or just make your company better? Their line-up of speakers will be happy to drop some knowledge on you to take back and share with your team.
- Leggett and Platt throws a customer appreciation party that is a first-class event and something you must attend. They are bringing back Party On The Moon to entertain us which is a HUGE deal because these guys are one of the best performing bands on the planet. They have played for both President Obama and President Trump at different events as well as Eli Manning and others. If you are a customer of L&P you can’t miss out on this.
- The Expo is a great place to reconnect with industry friends and start up new relationships. I believe that attending the ISPA Expo is important, not just to see the latest and greatest, but the conversations you will have in the hallway or during a quick elevator ride could be the spark to something big. Networking inside the industry is critical to success so get out here and press some palms.
- Last and certainly not least is because you will be able to experience a live taping of the Dos Marcos podcast. You will have the opportunity to be in the studio audience, possibly ask a question or two, and maybe even touch Mark Kinsley’s hair if you’re lucky.
This really is a great event thanks to the hard work of my friends Ryan Trainer, Mary Helen Rogers as well as the rest of the ISPA team. Many of the top executives in our industry will be at the ISPA Expo so it’s a great time to envision your possibilities, explore the future building blocks of the industry, and engage with your partners on a strategy that will drive your business forward.
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE.